Welcome to Rat Race 2019
Motorcycle ride benefiting Refuge City Non Profit.
The Rules of The Game Are:
1. The ride will be a multi-destination ride with 5 stops on the route.
2. At each stop riders must present a prayer request card that was filled out and certified at the registration area.
3. At each stop riders will receive a game card. The object is to obtain 5 different cards. Pre-purchased "mulligans" can be used for up to 2 redraws per stop.
4. Riders will present their hand at the end of the final destination. Value of cards will be added up with a winner for highest, lowest, and ability to quote facts on card.
5. All riders will receive 10 FREE Raffle tickets with a turned in hand.
Pancake Breakfast, Best Dressed Bike event and Registration from 8 am - 9:15 am. Last rider out by 9:30 am.
BBQ Lunch and Raffle activities will be at final destination along with family games for during the ride.
THIS IS NOT A RACE. THIS IS A FUN DAY TO SPEND WITH FRIENDS, FAMILY AND COMMUNITY. THINK, LOOK, AND ACT RESPONSIBLY. THERE IS NO PRIZE FOR FIRST IN OR FASTEST RIDE. THERE IS A PRIZE FOR THE BEST SMILE AND FRIENDLIEST ATTITUDE.
Rat Race 2019
$25 per rider/$5 Passenger
Learn More about Refuge city and their amazing work!!
THE LAUNCH POINT IS:
THE EL DORADO
714 W Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX 75080
PANCAKE BREAKFAST & REGISTRATION
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
RIDERS HEAD OUT @ 9:15 AM
FULL ROUTE MAP PROVIDED AT REGISTRATION